SaddleBrooke Retirement Community
Pictures, Description, Map & Homes for Sale
“SaddleBrooke, AZ Homes for Sale from the $230’s to $900’s
A breathtaking setting in the Catalina Mountains and an easygoing lifestyle gives you the feeling of living high above it all.
- Master Planned Retirement Community for Active Adults
- Championship golf & pro shop
- Pickleball & tennis complexes
- Clubhouses, fitness centers, pools & Dining
- DesertView Performance Theater
- 100+ clubs & activities at SaddleBrooke/The Preserve
- Softball field, dog park & moreIt’s easy to see why Where To Retire magazine chose SaddleBrooke as one of America’s top 100 best master-planned communities. Within this stunning Sonoran desert setting just 20 minutes north of downtown Tucson, you’ll find an appealing combination of natural tranquility and vibrant excitement.Established in 1987, SaddleBrooke is now home to close to 10,000 residents. That means an abundance of community groups and traditions, with more than 100 clubs, classes, and organizations offering a wealth of social opportunities. Live Life Inspired at SaddleBrooke.” Robson.com
View All New SaddleBrooke Listings Posted Today Right Here!
SaddleBrooke 55 Plus Retirement Community is one of the best places to retire according to Money Magazine. SaddleBrooke is a Master Planned Community of approximately 750 homes. However, Robson, the builder, is adding “Villas” to the subdivision. Nearly one-third of the Villas are already sold!. Robson has also built SaddleBrooke Ranch. SaddleBrooke Ranch will have approximately 750 homes built when completed. SaddleBrooke is gated and is located just 8 minutes north of SaddleBrooke. If SaddleBrooke and SaddleBrooke Ranch have at least 80% of the residents 55 plus, then age limit may be reduced to 40 years old.
In addition to the many amenities SaddleBrooke has to offer, there are three golf courses, three clubhouses, three communith pools, over 100 clubs, baseball field, five restaurants, its own theater, dancing, yoga, water aerobics, and so, so much more.
How do I find SaddleBrooke and SaddleBrooke Ranch? Drive North from Tangerine Road on Oracle Road just past Catalina to SaddleBrooke Blvd. which is the first light past Catalina. SaddleBrooke Blvd. will unfold before your very eyes. You’ll see the beautiful Catalina Mountain, golf courses, beautiful one and two-story homes that SaddleBrooke has to offer and more. Map
View Every Home in SaddleBrooke currently For Sale
SaddleBrooke Floor Plans
|SADDLEBROOKE NEW LISTINGS:
New Listings This WeekSADDLEBROOKE HOMES WITH POOLS:
|ALL SADDLEBROOKE HOMES:
All AvailableSADDLEBROOKE HOMES – 1 STORY:
SADDLEBROOKE HOMES – 2 STORY:
If you have questions about Saddlebrooke homes for sale or any Tucson Homes,
Email Lexi or call her Today at 520-500-7238